Top 10 Computer Virus Protection Reviews
1. Bit Defender – This newly updated version of Bit Defender for 2008 includes a new Gaming style to guarantee protection while not allowing pop-ups during game playing. They still offer all of the services which they’ve been known for such as privacy protection and net scanning. It was given the top spot from the computer virus protection inspections as it’s simple to use and set up; it’s overall effectiveness, could be updated frequently, and has
2. Kaspersky – Kaspersky has received high ratings for the identical above-mentioned aspects like effectiveness and support. This program has received many awards from leading organizations. It is among the most innovative products available in the marketplace today; it might be a perfect choice to secure your computer.
3. ESET Nod32– This is supposedly an easy, but very comprehensive security protection alternative. They scored highest on efficacy, support, and effortless installation. In 2008, the ESET Nod32 received significant updates while maintaining the high standard of security protection it has ever provided.
4. AVG Anti-Virus– This season two formerly separate products were merged with their award-winning antivirus software to ensure improved overall security for your home computer systems. They also have improved their scanning engine that ought to lower the time taken to finish a spyware and virus scan. They also reported a general reduction in overall system resource use.
5. F Secure Antivirus– The security protection suites provided by F-Secure are used by both home computer users and huge corporations on their enormous networks. They strive to make certain that the internet user knows general online security safety measures and precautions, together with the possible threat due to insufficient security setup.
6. Trend Micro– Although this software can cause a small decline in the performance of some simple home PCs, Trend guarantee that the security level offered by their applications will more than compensate for any small decrease in performance which may be experienced. This program is aimed directly at the house internet user as opposed to larger corporations and receives high scores in every area. The lowest score is credited to this help/support section. Trend Micro is used by lots of people and is a workable security solution.
7. McAfee VirusScan – McAfee is a top antivirus software provider. This program now comes equipped with extra features including an email scanner. It’s not the best security option in my view but really popular none the less.
8. Norton Antivirus– Norton Antivirus is a widely known antivirus scanner and has existed for several years. It’s the choice of several computer makers who install it as part of their regular PC or notebook setup. The 2008 version has antivirus protection in addition to anti-spyware detection. It isn’t among my favorites as in my personal testing I’ve discovered it to be a resource hog and a few end users have found it hard to remove Symantec is a well-respected security software supplier and constantly strive to upgrade and improve the software they provide to their clients.
9. CA Antivirus– If you’re trying to only detect and eliminate viruses on your computer then this may a choice you’d wish to think about. This is the principal function of this solution and it doesn’t contain extra detection capabilities.
10. Norman Antivirus and Antispyware– This program is good at detecting viruses and spyware that could be lurking on your home computer.
Again some users have reported a small reduction in computer performance as a result of installing Norman AV. The theory behind writing the top 10 computer virus protection reviews was to provide what I believe a”taster” if you like on what’s available, how successful it is, and how Equipped with this information my hope is you will be able to more easily select a security solution that fits with your unique needs and level of security required. If you believe that you want more specific information on some of the top 10 then simply head over to the business site or type (name of software)” computer virus protection.